Wednesday 25 July 2007

Welcome to Vouchers 4 U

Hello and welcome to Vouchers 4 U. The sole purpose of this blog is to make you aware of discount codes and discount vouchers, together with offers from a wide variety of online retailers - which in turn will save you money.

How does it work, well quite simply I will add to the blog any discount codes or vouchers I know of and the relevant link to the site offering the discount. These discounts codes can often be anything between 5% and 50% - depending on the type of site and goods they offer.

What do I get out of this, well the links are all referral links - so I get a small percentage (usually between 1% and 5%) of the money that you spend on that site. This is my reward for making you aware of the discount code in the first place.

Whichever way you look at it, we all end up saving some of our hard earned cash :-)

No comments:


Voucher Codes and Promotional Offers